The following tools are included in every cpanel hosting account. You can install a tool of your preference with only one button click:
- phpBB2 (visit site) - very popular "forums" or "message board" solution
- SMF (visit site) - another popular choice for a full featured "forums" or "bulletin board"
- PHP-Nuke (visit site) - a powerful portal solution with many modules, blocks and addons available
- Post-Nuke (visit site) - another powerful CMS portal site also with many modules, blocks and addons available
- phpWCMS (visit site) - a CMS system
- phpWebSite (visit site) - a CMS portal site with many modules and addons available
- Mambo (visit site) - a dynamic web content management system (CMS), capable of building sites from several pages to several thousand
- Siteframe (visit site)
- Typo3 (visit site) - a Web content management framework
- Xoops (visit site) - a CMS portal site with many modules and addons available
- Drupal (visit site)
- Joomla! (visit site) - a Content Management System (CMS) created by the same team that brought the Mambo CMS to its current state of stardom
- Geeklog (visit site)
NOTE: In addtion, our cPanel Pro plans also come with "Interchange" and "Agora" shopping carts.
- CubeCart (visit site) - a popular shopping cart system
- osCommerce (visit site) - a powerful highly configurable eCommerce shopping cart solution
- ZenCart (visit site) - another user-friendly open source shopping cart system
Customer Support Systems:
- PHP Support Tickets (visit site) - powerful Support Ticketing System to help you help your visitors
- Support-Logic Helpdesk (visit site)
- Support Services Manager (visit site) - a powerful system for providing your visitors and clients with support services
- osTicket (visit site)
- Crafty Syntax Live Help (CSLH) (visit site)
- Help Center Live (visit site)
- FAQMasterFlex (visit site) - a database-driven application for creating and maintaining Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 4images Gallery (visit site) - your own online photo gallery
- Gallery (visit site) - probably the most popular image gallery script
- Coppermine Photo Gallery (visit site) - a feature-rich photo gallery script with MySQL database, user management, private galleries, automatic thumbnail creation, film strip, and a template system for customization
Templates Express (visit site
) - a series of static templates which can be installed to start building a website even if you do not want to learn how to manage a CMS
Polls and Surveys:
- Advanced Poll (visit site) - polling system with multiple polls, templates, IP-Logging, IP-Locking, cookie support, etc.
- phpESP (visit site) - a PHP/MySQL-driven application to let non-technical users create surveys
- LimeSurvey (visit site) - surveying tool that allows you to develop, publish, manage surveys
- PHPlist (visit site)
- NOTE: Our plans ALSO come with "Mailman" - an even better mailing list program!
- PhpWiki (visit site) - a PHP clone of WikiWikiWeb, a web site system where anybody can edit the pages right through the web browser, without any authentication
- Tiki Wiki (visit site)- Tiki features a Wiki, Image galleries, File galleries, Forums, Polls, Chat, RSS feeds, Articles, Submissions, Weblogs, Webmail, Surveys, Trackers, Newsletters and more. Themes can be created using CSS. Everything is customizable
- Moodle (visit site) - Moodle is a course management system designed to help educators create quality online courses
- Noah's Classifieds (visit site) - run your own Classified ads website!
- Dew-NewPHPLinks (visit site) - Dew-Code is a resource for aspiring coders.
- Open-Realty (visit site) - professional but free tool for real estate agents to put their offers online
- phpAdsNew (visit site)
- PHPauction (visit site) - host your own auctions site!
- phpCOIN (visit site) - phpCOIN is a PHP/MySQL based package for hosting resellers to manage clients, orders, invoices, etc. phpCOIN supports "pay links" as the method of billing, and permits returning client purchases, secure client/admin login, permits client access to own information (view / print), eMail notifications (template based), auto-send of due invoices, auto-generate recurring invoices, language file support, and theme support. Includes following modules: Articles, Contact forms, FAQ, HelpDesk, Custom Content Pages, and Search Site function.
- phpFormGenerator (visit site)
- WebCalendar (visit site) - a PHP application used to maintain a calendar for one or more persons