To access cPanel:
1. Type: https://IP:2083 into your preferred Internet browser.
- IP is meant to stand for your website’s IP address.
- After approximately one week of starting your website, you will be able to access your cPanel interface by replacing the IP address. with your domain name.
2. Enter your cPanel username into the Name field.
3. Enter your password into the Password field.
4. Click Login.
- You will be greeted by a cPanel startup page on your first login. We strongly recommend completing the Getting Started Wizard.
Note: A colon symbol following an IP address or domain name denotes a specific port number. These port numbers are responsible for guiding data packets transmitted between 2 computers to specific processes taking place on either machine.