What is the cPanel?
cPanel is a control panel that contains all the hosted accounts in order to administrate the provided services. All the hosting plans come with an easy to use environment. The software is developed by cPanel and has been evaluated as one of the most reliable web administrative tools. It contains features as:
- Administration of web-server (mime-types, FrontPage extensions, redirection, folders password).
- Administration of e-mails (create user, mail aliases, mail forwards, auto responders, filters, spam detector).
- Administration of files (transfer, erase, edit files / folders).
- Administration of DNS (domains, sub-domains, parked domains, re-directs).
- Administration of FTP server.
- Administrations of MySQL (create databases, userlists and edit them with phpMyAdmin).
- Website statistics (webalizer, awstats, analog, last visits, bandwidth meter)
- Administration of security backup.
- Preinstalled CGI and PHP scripts (phpBB, phpmychat, search engine submit, guestbook, counter, date/time etc.).
- Electronic Commerce applications (Agora shopping cart, Interchange shopping cart).
- Administration of SSL (add/remove certifications).