I cannot view my website or receive my emails, knowing that other users can. What is the issue?
The Angellight Network is being protected by powerful hardware and software firewalls. It is possible that, a software firewall has blocked your IP address for one of the following reasons:
- You tried to connect to the Control Panel of your hosting plan, more than 5 times, using incorrect access info.
- You tried to receive your emails, using incorrect access info for more than 7 times.
- You tried to establish a connection via FTP for more than 5 times, using incorrect access info.
- You tried to establish a connection via SSH (Secure Shell), without access authorization, or by using an incorrect username/password.
- You used your hosting plan as an API (Application Interface) in order to send spam mail.
Please contact us to remove your IP address from the systems blocked IP addresses. We recommend using the control panel in the address users.angellight.com to change your access info and avoid future issues. If you are using a static IP addresses, you can send them to us, so we can add them in the trusted network addresses.