This feature allows you to change your cPanel interface’s main password. To change your password, you need to know your original password.
To change your password:
- Key in the original password under Old Password.
- Key the desired password into the New Password field.
- Remember to use a secure password that contains no dictionary words, and is comprised of upper- and lower-case letters, as well as numbers and symbols.
- You may use the cPanel password generator to generate a secure password by clicking the Generate Password button.
- Confirm the new password by entering it into the New Password (again) field.
- Click Change your password now! to save the new password.