Change Headers and Footers
To change headers and footers:
- Click Edit Header/Footer.
- Headers and footers are located at the top and bottom of the cPanel interface and often serve as consistent links to commonly accessed sections of the interface.
- Locate the image you wish to replace. To assist you in finding the correct image:
- Red numbers appear in the header and footer of the page. When you click a number, the corresponding file will blink.
- Likewise, each file has a clickable image number. When you click the number, the corresponding header or footer image will blink.
- Click Browse.
- The custom headers or footers must have the same filenames as the originals.
- You may click Reset to return a header or footer to its default.
- Select the file you would like to use as an icon from your computer.
- Click Upload Images at the bottom of the screen.
- You may click Reset All Icons to return to the default headers and footers.
- You may click Generate Sprites if your image is not displayed properly. This will regenerate the cPanel file containing your image(s) and may fix the problem.