Change an Icon
To change an icon:
- Click Edit Icons.
- Icons are located on the main screen of the cPanel interface. They are used to highlight features for your users.
- Remember: Use appropriate and clear icons to ensure that you and your cPanel users can easily navigate the interface.
- Click Browse.
- The custom icons must have the same filenames as the originals.
- You may click Reset to return to the default icon.
- Select the file you would like to use as an icon from your computer.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Upload Images.
- You may click Reset All Icons to return all icons to the default icons.
- You may click Generate Sprites if your icon is not displayed properly. This will regenerate the cPanel file containing your icon(s), and may fix the problem.