Change a Logo
To change a logo:
- Click Edit Logos. cPanel will display the Edit Logos screen.
- Logos are located in the upper portion of your cPanel interface. Use the picture on the screen for reference.
- Click Browse.
- The new logo must be named top-logo.png.
- You may click Reset to return to the default logo.
- Select the file from your computer that you would like to use as the new logo.
- Click Upload Images.
- Your logo will now appear at the top of the Edit Logos screen.
- Select and drag the logo to the location where you want it to appear.
- Resize the logo using the handles that appear when you place the cursor over it.
- The CSS code in the middle of the screen will update accordingly whenever you move the logo. From here, you can cut and paste it into the Edit Style-sheet screen (click the edit link to access this screen).