The Branding Editor Home Screen
The Branding Editor home screen also has a number of options for existing styles on your server. You may access a list of 4 options below each style on your server and 1 checkbox above the style.
Using these options:
- To make a style available to users, click the Enabled checkbox above the style.
- To use a style for your own cPanel account, click Apply to My Account.
- To use a style for all of your users’ accounts, click Apply to All Accounts.
- To select a style as the default skin for new accounts, click Set Default for New Accounts.
- To edit a style, click Edit This Style.
When you select this option, you are presented with the following options that allow you to edit various parts of the cPanel interface:
- Edit Logos
- Edit Icons
- Edit Header/Footer
- Edit UI (user interface)
- Edit Preview Images
- Edit HTML Pages
- Edit Style-sheets