I get "Missing parameters" errors, what can I do ?
Here are a few points to check:
- In the php.ini directive session.save_path and upload_tmp_dir, if these directories don't exist, are read-only or not accessable (f.e. due to base_dir restrictions) this error will occur. See trk
- PHP installed from a packages (eg. an rpm) might set the permissions on these directories for an assumed user (eg. 'apache'). Users of other web servers, eg Lighttpd, may need to change the ownership of these directories (eg. to 'lighttpd').
- On Windows, if PHP is using directories for session.save_path and upload_tmp_dir that are somewhere within the main "Temp" directory, you must create those directories yourself; unlike other Windows programs PHP will not create them itself.
- If you are using Hardened-PHP (/suhosin patch) with the ini directive varfilter.max_request_variables set to the default (200) or another low value, you could get this error if your table has a high number of columns. Adjust this setting accordingly ( request limits , thanks to Klaus Dorninger for the hint).
- In config.inc.php, try to leave the $cfg['PmaAbsoluteUri'] directive empty. See also FAQ 4.7.
- Maybe you have a broken PHP installation or you need to upgrade your Zend Optimizer. See http://bugs.php.net/31134.
- In the php.ini directive arg_separator.input, a value of ";" will cause this error. Replace it with "&;".