Create a Database User
After you create the database, you will need to add users and their privileges so that the database can be filled and managed. Please note that MySQL user accounts must be created separately from mail and web administrator accounts.
To create a new user account:
- To quickly access the MySQL Users interface, click Jump to MySQL Users.
- Under Add New User, enter a username.
- Enter a password in the Password field.
- Note: The password must be 7 letters or shorter.
- For help generating a strong password, click the Generate Password button.
- Retype the password in the Password (Again) field.
- Click Create User.