How do I set up an out of office reply for incoming emails ?
Creating an autoresponder
- Login to your webmail interface through https://:2096
- Go to 'Autoresponder Options' at the bottom
- Enter your name in the 'From:' field
- Enter the subject you wish the recipient to see in the 'Subject:' field
- Choose the character set the email will be sent in by selecting an option from the drop field.
- If you wish for the email to display html code in web form, click the tick box next to 'HTML:'
- Provide a body for your message. For example: "I'm currently out of the office until July 2nd. You can reach me on my mobile phone for any emergencies"
- Click on 'Setup Autoresponder'
Now, all emails sent to your email account will be greeted with this autoresponse until you remove it. (You can remove it in the same interface by choosing 'Delete Autoresponder')